Heritage Amusement Park receives hundreds of charitable donation requests each year. We are pleased to help charitable organizations and wish it were possible to honor all of them since they are all worthwhile causes. Please know that each request is given serious consideration. Organizations seeking a donation from Heritage Amusement Park should adhere to the following criteria and procedures:
- All requests must be typed on official letterhead for your organization/school.
- All requests must be submitted via email or the form below – we do not accept phone requests
- Do not send multiple requests. Donations will only be made to a school, organization, etc once a year.
- Please include date, time and location of the event.
- Please include how the item will be used (silent auction, live auction, raffle or door prize)
- Please include organization contact person (name, phone number and address).
- All passes donated will expire during the current year/season. Do not ask us to extend the expiration date into the following season.
A customary donation is four unlimited passes. We do not make monetary donations. Please send requests with ample response time to: Alan (303) 862-6164 or email@example.com or complete the form below.